Benefits Of Professional Teeth Whitening
- Safer Treatments
- Over-the-counter teeth whitening remedies can cause damage to the gum tissue in your mouth. This can make your teeth sensitive to temperature and certain foods and drinks.
- Customized Treatments
- With over-the-counter treatments, it’s a one-size-fits-all approach – there’s no versatility. Each person cannot customize the product to fit his or her whitening preference or needs.
- The results are more predictable under the care of a dental professional and with suggested home maintenance it’s long-lasting. Many over-the-counter products have a reputation for not whitening your teeth despite how often you use them.
- Consistent, Even Results
- This seems more obvious than not, especially if you love the feeling of a professional cleaning over your regular dental hygiene with toothpaste and a toothbrush. A professional whitening session at Dr. Sang’s office will provide better, whiter, and evener results.
- Confidence Boost
- A brighter, whiter smile is linked to more positive social situations, employment, and financial success.
We Use Opalescence BOOST
Dr. Sang and his associates offer in-office teeth whitening using Opalescence Boost. Opalescence Boost can only be administered by Dr. Sang and provides quick and effective results. Treatment lasts for about 60 minutes and patients leave with a whiter smile.
Boost whitening is a customizable whitening solution. Dr. Sang will discuss your whitening goals with you prior to applying the first coat of whitening gel. After your initial treatment, a second application may be applied if whiter results are desired.
What To Expect With Opalescence Boost Whitening
First, a protective resin is applied to the gumline. This resin shields the gums from whitening gels and protects against sensitivity. Then a mouth support and tongue shield are inserted into the mouth to keep all soft tissues protected during treatment.
Next, Dr. Sang will apply the first application of whitening gel. The gel begins whitening immediately and will remain on the teeth for about 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, the gel is removed to reveal instantly whiter teeth.
Patients are given the opportunity to see their teeth and can decide if they would like whiter results. The process is then repeated for another 20-minute interval.
Schedule An Appointment
To discuss your professional teeth whitening options, please schedule an appointment at our Florence, SC dentist office, call 843-203-5155 or request an appointment online.